Saturday, April 10, 2010

I'm back!


Now I can start reading non-stop. :D

I've decided to read the first volume of "黒魔女さんが通る!!" (translation: "Here comes the black witch!!" or something like that). It's the beginning of a 12 volumes series that sold more than a million copies in Japan. Hopefully it won't be too difficult. It's a little over 200 pages but the characters are not too small. It also has full furigana, which means the pronunciation of all the words written using Chinese characters is indicated. That's a huge time saver when looking up unknown words in the dictionary.

If you can read Japanese or are just curious, you can have a look at the beginning of the book. Just follow this link and click on the book's cover.

Anyway, I'm not going to be able to get a lot of sleep if I'm to be able to finish it before the end of the event.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool. By the way thanks for commenting. That took me by surprise and make me laugh. I did not think anyone would actually write "pickles"

    Rowan blogger of mountainashmusings (not lizzie that is just my mom's google account thing)

    ReplyDelete